A late acceptance for the Blog of the Year award
January 10, 2013 § 4 Comments
I’m a little (okay, a lot) late in my acceptance of the Blog of the Year award. The end of 2012 was so full of highs and lows for me that I neglected to respond to this nomination in a timely manner. A big thanks to Cassandra Giovanni for nominating me!
I hope everyone will forgive me for not nominating anyone else at this time. I don’t know if there is a time limit on this award but it just seems to far into 2013 to nominate anyone else for the year already passed.
So far in 2013 I’m working on catching up on tasks unfinished, catching up on reading posts, and catching a new idea that is floating around in my head!
Anyway, thanks again! And, here’s to getting back into the groove!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Badges
Here are the six badges for you to collect – you can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award six times!
Need to know more? Check out our FAQ page
And Congratulations! on being chosen for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award!